Cartoons
Toon Doo Toon Doo was so fun to work with! You have the options to do different layouts! You have quite a few options of backgrounds, props, characters, and voice bubbles! The thing I really enjoyed was that you can change where the voice bubble is! So for instance, I was able to add a second voice bubble and put it to the side of the character instead of on top. I decided to have some fun and do a Christmas themed cartoon and rewrite the "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" Christmas song! Students will love the options and experiences that they can gain with Toon Doo! You have the option to save, print, or email to yourself. It is very easy to use! Pixton For Pixton, I decided to do one over that librarian no one wants to be! Yes, you know, the one that should've retired 20 years ago!! These can be used in SO many ways and I am glad that I'm getting this exposure to all these wonderful apps. This one was one of the easiest to use. When you clicked "nex...

I like how you went straight into the infographic part of the assignment in your post. The infographic is very information and appealing to the eye. The color schemes work well the information provided is fun and easy to understand.
ReplyDeleteThanks, totally forgot to do the write-up! :( Oh well!
DeleteI really enjoyed reading through your infographic! It is interesting, visually appealing, and informative. I especially like the facts and statistics you provided at the bottom. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete